Wednesday 19 November 2008

You sang me Spanish lullabies



This past week has been truly miserable, aside from my short visit to Bath on Sunday, which was a little waste of time. Bad news, bad calls, bad letters and pretty bad weather, though the rain staying away has been quite nice, albeit rather cold still. Our trip to Bath was to do with a holiday package my mother had won. This turned out to be somewhat of a con and it annoys me that I saw it when we were at the Marriott one in FL years ago, but I honestly didn't see this one coming. Here's hoping that the Disney Vacation Club is better.

So I didn't get to take many photos in Bath, including one of the Cath Kidston store which is absolutely fabulous! The Christmas range is absolutely adorable and I was very good in not splurging in there; a mere £30 was my total. I bought three more tall beakers with the bird print on, making a nice set of four in my cupboards. The 15 years celebration mints was a must and the tin is perfect for my ATCs. Last but not least, the fabric off-cuts was splendid.
The print isn't very clear in this photo ~ oh alas, the wait of light evenings is taking to long to return! This wad had 10% off the cost and of course my mind span with ideas of uses. The cats are so different and yet incredibly similar. Theodore has no ruff in the summer months whereas Gandalf's blooms to the walls with a mass of fur. In the winter months, Theodore's grows (though not as much as Gandalf's) and Gandalf's disappears more than Theodore's in the summer months, leaving him looking rather small. I gave them and Ophelia some catnip teabags last night. A minor mistake leaving one on my bed as I awoke with drool stains on my duvet ~ they go bananas for them!


No comments: