Monday 10 November 2008

And So It's Here

Having to tell your cat that the little field mouse he brought inside is no longer around because his younger twin decided to have an early dinner is a rather sad affair. At least there have been no rabbits brought in for a few weeks, thankfully. Knowing that Theodore managed to consume an adult rabbit is still rather baffling but cats will be cats and he has the hunter instinct still very strong in him. I'm very excited that I have finished my zine, which is a year in the making. How sad that I didn't actually know which number I was up to and had to check my webpage to see which was the last one I did.


So there it is, in all its papery glory, aside from the orange tinge it's acquired through the camera. I'm in the process of getting details for distros to send it to. It's been such a long time since I did that, it all seems very unfamiliar, but exciting at the same time. I see it as being the darker side of the light which has been on showcase in previous examples. It's also different from the other Koocachoos (zines prior to these aside) in that I opted out from using my typewriter. I was huddled up in my room for most of this and typing it on my typewriter would've produced such a racket and I didn't want to do that; just to get it typed up and out of the way.

Look at the time! And I've hardly done anything. Here's hoping that I have a peaceful night without Rose & Fred West appearing halfway through my 'dreams'. Not nice.

No comments: